Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tiny steps into the writing world.

It has been close to a year since I wrote something for my blog, and I call myself a wannabe writer. What an arse I would say if I heard this from someone else. I have contemplated writing something few times, but then my thoughts never found its way to fingertips 

So here I am trying to get back into the writing shoes. This blog will list out the things that has happened since last march as it is easier to list down the past rather than the thoughts, in no particular order 
1) I got married 
2) I am now a son-in-law, got new relatives.
3) Got a house for rent in Indiranagar.
4) Fell in love with this locality and want to buy a house here (dreams).
5) Changed job
6) Furnished the entire house.
7) Got a library, am happy about it.
8) Got a bar, which apparently everyone likes.
9) Saw Udaipur and Mt Abu, and the palaces were absolutely amazing.
10) Went on a house boat in Allepey and had awesome seafood there.
11) Put on close to 8kgs of weight.
12) Had a good new year’s with friends.
13) Met the all interesting Mr Avinash Singh 
14) Discovered a treasure called Toit in Indiranagar.
15) Got hammered and threw up after four years all thanks to the interesting Mr Avinash Singh, that too the day before my honeymoon.
16) Discovered an awesome show called Coupling.
17) Added few more books to my library.
18) Dr Sheldon Cooper still rocks.
19) Started hating the weather in Bangalore.
20) Mr Udaibir Singh moved out of Bangalore.
21) Realized that I have to deal with weight problem.
22) Decided to run the next Bangalore Marathon.
23) My friends Mr Maximillian Joseph FINALLY got married :P
24) Went on a shopping spree with Mr Rajiv Narayan for leather goods in Ambur.
25) Still ensure that I meet up with Chandy on most weeks.
26) Started house hunting.
27) My wife Ms Vazahappully is amazing for having survived the time with me.
28) I have gone back to beer from Whiskey.
29) Contemplating the completion of my book that I started two years ago.


Thanks for your time.